- 💦Light&Heavy Makeup and Skin Care:White Scrub Bamboo Makeup Remover Pads for Light Makeup, also Remove dead skin around the lips and nose;Soft Grey Bamboo Charcoal Makeup Remover Pads for Heavy Makeup(special for Eyes, lips makeup),also Apply toner, essence etc for skin care.
- 🌿High Quality:Two-layer and NON-SLIP design.3.15in/8CM Large Diameter.Both sides can be used.Made of Natural Bamboo and Bamboo Charcoal fiber.For All Skin Types.Reinforced Edge.Durable.
- ♻️Reusable,Eco-Friendly,Zero Waste:Our Bamboo makeup remover pads can be reused hundreds of times, that means they replace thousands of disposable cotton balls!Even our packaging is degradable.
- 🌺How to Use&Wash:Apply some makeup remover on the pad then gently massage on your face, lips, eyes, leave a few seconds on your eyes to remove more cleanly.Hand or Machine Wash.Wash under the normal temperature.If choose machine wash, please put the pads in to our Cotton Laundry Bag.
- 🎁Package Include:10xWhite Bamboo pads+10xGrey Bamboo Charcoal pads+1xCotton Laundry Bag
You might also like
Sushi Making Kit Deluxe with Chopsticks - 100% Bamboo - Includes 2 Rolling Mats, Rice Spreader, Rice Paddle, 5 Pairs Chopsticks
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
— Sold Out
Sale price $29.99 Regular price
Sale price $26.50 Regular price
Based on 8 reviews
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon. Thank you! your review was submitted
Very good quality pads. Absorb very good. There are 20 of them in the pack. So it will last a while. The size is bigger than I expected, which is nice. Pretty soft. I wasn't sure if I would like them and I actually do like them a lot. And it helps to save the planet. And better for my budget.
I am surprised by how much I love these! I bought them to replace cotton rounds and will not be going back. They are larger in size and I only use one to remove my makeup vs 3-4 of the disposable cotton ones. They wash well but I found that waterproof mascara took 2 washings to get totally clean. Now I just hand wash immediately after using and then put them in the included laundry bag. I throw them in the wash once a week. This package comes with 20 so I never run out of clean ones. I have also used them to apply toner, acid peels and to remove mud masks. Very happy with this purchase and will be getting them as gifts for friends.
These are so soft! I am loving the softness of bamboo products, and these are no exception!They're great for washing your face because they're gentle on your skin, but they really get the job done. They're absorbent and squishy and so easy to use!They actually come with their own laundry bag, so when they're dirty, you put them in their laundry bag, tie it up, and throw it in the laundry. You can dry them in the bag, too, or just remove and air-dry them. This little bag prevents you from losing your cleansing pads.You get plenty of them and I think they're wonderful for all skin types.
I have been using it almost 3 weeks now and so far so good. I just using two pad now, they are washable so i just keep rotation using them. It come with a laundry bag,it can be washing in laundry but i always hand wash them, because i dont wanna wash it with my cloths together. After hand wash i just hanging there let it dry by it self. Before i purchase this i was used cotton pad for remove my makeup. I don't do much makeup, just eyeliner and eyebrow. Those are one time use,I was used 2-3 pad a day. These new pad are definitely save me some money. The quality are so soft, not scratchy at all, easy to clean. It definitely worthy money and also saving money. Very useful. Highly recommend!
Let me just say, I thought, I was on the path of being eco-friendly. I had no idea cotton make up remover pads were not eco-friendly. Anyway, I dove into checking out the bamboo thing... I personally purchased these because it seemed to be the best value for my buck. They are so soft! They wash very well. If removing mascara, you may want to add spot remover. I will try that next wash. I highly recommend them. Oh, I do have a skin allergy, so that was a concern, did not have any problems.
I had been using cotton rounds to remove my eye makeup at night. I hate that the cotton would always get stuck to my eyelashes, so I decided to give these a try. So far, I'm very pleased with my purchase. I love that they are reusable and I can reduce my waist. I also like that I don't get cotton stuck in my eyelashes anymore. They come with a nice little laundry bag, which is super convenient. The material feels good and is soft on my skin/eyes. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.
I have 3 girls we go through many makeup remover pads. That's a lot of waste! With these i have the bag setup in the bathroom and as we use them we put them in the bag. I can then wash them. We cut down on waste and save money
Very soft, washes really easily after you’ve used them. The foundation and mascara washes off easily and that’s what I like the most because I had to throw away similar pads in the past for that reason. They’re soft to the skin but will give your face some gentle exfoliation as well. Love it.