No More Wasted Materials
Our society is fast-moving and with all these fast food and to-go meals, we use a lot of disposable tableware. Too often this tableware is made up of rather harmful materials such as plastic. These materials can take decades to break down.
Safe For Us, Safe For Our Planet
The material is derived from residual fibers left from sugar production, commonly known as bagasse. The natural fibers are stronger yet durable, leaving no carbon footprint.
- 🌱 ALL NATURAL - Sugarfiber️ is made with 100% non-toxic plant byproduct material; Leaves no carbon footprint
- ✅ MICROWAVABLE - Reheat food in microwave; Safe with hot or cold foods
- 🍱 SAFE & DURABLE - Unbleached natural color which is food safe and contains no artificial coating, petroleum, wax, chlorine or bleach; Unlike styrofoam or thin paper, the natural fiber blend is stronger and more durable
- 🌎 ECO FRIENDLY - Base container made from compostable Bagasse sugarcane material. Lid is made from recyclable PET plastic
- 👍 CONVENIENT - Ideal for daily or restaurant use, for food truck, takeout, togo containers, meal prep, catering supplies, wedding reception dinnerware, and special events