What's the difference between LED bulbs which adopting Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from Patented Ceramic Technology?
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- 6 Count Pack of 1
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.