Every kitchen needs a french rolling pin
A tapered rolling pin is favoured by most professional bakers and patissiers as its thin diameter allows you to feel the dough beneath your hands and to rotate while you roll to produce perfect circles of pastry.
Our French Rolling Pin
- Perfect size and length for rolling your dough and storing away.
- Hand Crafted and finished Waxed barrels, easy-grip, for a lifetime of smooth rolling.
- To clean the rolling pin, wipe it with a clean cloth. Don't soak a rolling pin or run it under water; the water can hurt the wood. If dough is stuck to the pin, flour the pin lightly, then brush the flour and dough off the pin with a towel. Use a soft brush to clean a textured pin.
- Made For A Lifetime
French Rolling Pin Dimensions
- 18" inch total length
- 5" inch middle circumference
- 3.5" inch tapered circumference ends
- 1" inch tapered diameter ends
- Our rolling pins are great for rolling dough, but they are also wonderful gift giving ideas.
- Most rolling pins should not be placed in the dishwasher, ever. Wash them by hand by wiping with a damp cloth and air-drying.
- Recipe ebook will be included via email after purchase.