Stonewall Kitchen Foods
Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established themselves selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals with their flavorful line of distinctive and high quality food items. Over time, they expanded their product line to include sauces, condiments, mustards and baking mixes. Today, products are sold in more than 6,000 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally and through the company's 10 retail company stores and catalog and web divisions.
- Stonewall Kitchen Brunch Gift Basket (8 piece Gift Basket)
- Plenty of delicious and unique flavors to savor and share
- Includes 1 Mimosa Jam (13 oz.), 1 Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam (12.5 oz.), 1 Bellini Jam (13 oz.), 1 Raspberry Syrup (8.5 oz.), 1 Peppadew Sriracha Bloody Mary Mixer (24 oz.), 1 Bloody Mary Mixer (24 oz.), 1 Blueberry Scone Mix and 1 Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix in a Nantucket-style basket
- Wake up to a Stonewall Kitchen breakfast any time with these favorites
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers' market with a few dozen items that we'd finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and Stonewall Kitchen is now home to an ever-growing family of like-minded lifestyle brands! Expertly made with premium ingredients, our products are the result of decades spent dreaming up, testing and producing only the very best in specialty foods and fine home living.