As a natural stone of volcanic origin, pumice’s healing properties have been prized by healers since ancient times.
Today medical cosmetology recommends the use of natural pumices for exfoliating the skin, giving your body health and beauty. Color, size, and texture will vary from stone to stone due to the natural formation of pumice.
How to use a pumice stone:
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the pumice stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the pumice stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
- For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used pumice stones with others.
- Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
- Do not scrub skin with a pumice stone.
- For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
How to care for a pumice stone:
- After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
- Allow it to dry.
- Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.
If you add to your cart and buy now, you will receive your pumice stone in a few days and you can start enjoying its benefits.