- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail and snow load (5400Pa)
- Heavy-duty anodized frame that provides strong protection for the panel structure
- The panel and junction box are protected from common weather conditions and water splash (IP65 rating)
- Perfect for bringing power to small electronics when away from the grid
- The small size and lighter weight makes it very easy to carry around or store away
- With the pre-attached Anderson connector, the panel can be easily connected to other devices without any complicated wiring
- Supported by a number of mounting options, the panel can adapt flat surface mounts (Z-bracket, tilt adjustable bracket) and pole/wall installation
- Despite the smaller wattage output, the panel can be used for many applications such as gate opener, security system, solar lighting, electric fences, battery maintainer, etc.