Take the first step of your health and wellness journey with a starter elliptical! With the New Move Compact Seated Elliptical Trainer, you can get the low impact & cardio benefits from the comfort of your favorite seat!
The simplified design provides a convenient workout that helps activate six muscle groups and increase leg mobility. The whisper-quiet ZeroGravitii Flywheel™ allows you to pedal with a smooth and natural stride. The Compact Seated Elliptical Trainer features an easy-to-read LCD monitor that displays your progress for easy tracking including calories burned, distance traveled, rotations per minute, and active time. Its sleek, compact design fits in front of your favorite chair or couch, and under almost any desk or table. The Compact Seated Elliptical is portable and weighs less than 20 pounds, making it easy to move from room to room. Increase the intensity or choose a gentler workout by adjusting between six levels of resistance.
Love the way you move, with the BRAND NEW Seated Elliptical Trainer
- Wellness on your terms from the comfort of home
- Activates 6 key muscle groups
- A smooth, natural stride - ZeroGravitii™ creates a whisper-quiet and ergonomic workout
- LCD Display to Monitor Workout Stats - Real-time activity tracking - built-in display monitor tracks strides, calories burned, distance, speed, and active time
- Lightweight and Portable - Weighs less than 20 lbs. - easy to move around the house or office
- Low-Impact Elliptical Motion - The smooth elliptical motion helps increase strength and mobility without putting stress on the joints, knees, and back.
- Easy assembly with tools included
- 6 levels of adjustable resistance
- Sleek, space-saving design fits anywhere
- Magnetic Resistance
More reasons to move:
- Burn an average of 150 calories an hour while you pedal and track your progress
- increases energy expenditure over 5X compared to standing desks
- 85% who use it daily report improved joint range of motion and flexibility*
- Activating 6 key muscle groups, 67% who use it daily report increased strength*