Store in cool, dry place. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Prepare 1 gallon of refreshing Lipton Iced Tea. Place 1 Lipton Gallon Iced Tea bag in a clean container for each gallon of iced tea desired. Pour 1 quart boiling water for each tea bag used over tea bag(s) and brew 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully remove tea bag(s) and add 3 quarts fresh cold tap water for each tea bag used.
About this item
- Lipton Iced Tea bags let you easily brew a gallon of refreshing iced tea
- Made with real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea
- Tasty, refreshing Lipton Iced Tea is the perfect addition to any meal
- Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help support a healthy heart. Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Iced Tea contains flavonoids.
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% rainforest alliance certified tea bags