The elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data. The console includes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that allow you to plug in an MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist while you work out.
Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
375-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
Adjustable pedals and console
Power adjustable stride and incline
20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
Six standard programs
Two custom programs
Two heart rate programs
Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
Includes heart rate chest strap
LCD console with 7.5-inch display
Front drive system
Includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Features fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 25 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a challenging workout.
- Also has a power incline feature for additional resistance as well as variable positions. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 different incline levels, allowing users to target and work all major lower body muscle groups, as well as handles for upper body workouts. It also has stationary handlebars with built-in pulse sensors for heart rate monitoring. A heart rate chest strap is included for highly accurate wireless monitoring.
- The unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers designed a 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress. The four rear wheels ride on heavy duty rails, providing a smoother, more stable feel and reducing side-to-side foot pedal motion.
- Includes an integrated tablet holder so you can use your smart devices to watch shows or follow workout routines. Also included is a USB port for charging and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to music.
- Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.