NOTE: THERE WAS NO PLUG OF THIS ELECTRICITY COOKTOP. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIND A PROFESSIONAL TO INSTALL THIS INDUCTION COOKER.
- Please don't use the sharp object striking the glass-ceramics. Cut off the power immediately when cracks appear in microcrystalline plates.
- Please don't place metal object in the heat zon of this induction cooker.
- The radian of the pan should be identical with the radian of the glass-ceramics, the material of the pan should be iron.
- Do not block the air inlet at the bottom of the induction cooker.
- There should have people to watching out when the induction cooker is working, Turn it off when you leaving.
- Please do not cut off the power after you finishing the cooking work in 2 minutes, because the cooling fan is still working.
- Do not pour water into the body of the induction cooker when you cleaning it.
- Digital display and push-button control
- Wattage: 5000W
- Voltage: 220V / 50~60Hz
- Power Level: 500W ~5000W
- Material: Thicken stainless steel and crystal ceramic glass
Six Safety Protection Function
- No Operation Shutdown Function
- Ciruit Fault Detection Function
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Protection Function
- Dry Burn Protection Function
- Current Overload Protection Function
- IGBT Overheating Protection Function