Always synthetic fragrance and dye-free, palm-free, SLS-free, petrochemical-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
* Please refer to the list of ingredients
Made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients to keep your body and the environment free of toxins.
Our farm is run using sustainable and organic practices and powered by solar energy generated by our panels. We also use recycled glass jars instead of plastic sticks to reduce plastic pollution and waste.
Handmade on our small family farm in Tennessee. Proudly made in the USA.
Discover our daily ritual for a naturally calm & glowing complexion! Cleanse, tone, nourish, and hydrate daily. Created with pure and natural ingredients that are as effective as they are clean, to gently reveal brighter, smoother, clearer skin.
Step 1:Cleanse - Activated Charcoal Bar
Step 2:Facial Mist
Step 3:Elasticity Serum
Step 4:Goat's Milk Moisturizer
Moisturizer Ingredients:organic witch hazel distillate (and) alcohol*, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, organic grass-fed goat's milk, organic sunflower seed oil*, ecoMulse (Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), organic shea butter*, organic vegetable glycerine*, organic argan oil*, organic perilla seed oil*, comfrey extract+, marshmallow extract, vitamin e, aspen bark extract, organic arrowroot powder*, gluconolactone (and) sodium benzoate, organic citrus sinensis oil*, organic pelargonium graveolens oil*, organic salvia sclarea oil*.
What We Stand For
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Operating Little Seed as a model and a force for positive change in our local and global community.
- Using clean energy to produce our products and run our farm (solar powered since 2015!)
- Using nature to guide our animal husbandry practices
- Providing our animals with a natural and humane atmosphere
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste
- Supporting other organic farms and producers throughout the world to source ingredients not grown or made here at Little Seed.
'After one too many years of city living, we came to realize that our true dreams lie in our roots. In early 2012 we moved from life in NYC to our farm in rural Tennessee. Our mission is to provide humanely and sustainably produced soap and skincare to our community, and to encourage other small businesses to embrace land stewardship and sustainable production. We hope to inspire others to pursue their dreams and adopt a sustainable lifestyle.'
Co-Founders Eileen & James Ray