ADD A NATURAL ELEMENT TO YOUR BATHROOM - IT GIVES YOU THE MOST RELAXING HOME EXPERIENCE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER.
TIMELESS BAMBOO BEAUTY!
Create a spa-look for your bathroom floor while enhancing its safety and comfort.
Safer and cleaner with the enhanced floor-gripping, slip-resistant rubber pads.
An accent that complements your other bathroom accessories, with interesting lattice pattern wood design.
We create and develop beauty from nature - Nature shows us how to live, love & grow alongside each other
Perfect balance between low-maintenance care and luxury.
Made from top quality bamboo wood materials for classic look and maximum durability.
Our wood bath mats are easy to clean rugs that look modern and feel comfortably on your feet.
An affordable yet luxurious floor mats.
"BAMBOO IS GREEN - WHEN YOUR BATHROOM IS GREEN, IT WILL BE CLEAN."
NATURAL TONES AND COLORS - A TOUCH OF NATURE TO ANY FLOOR
Works great in every home environments, adding a touch of nature to any floor in which it is placed.
HARDENED BAMBOO WILL NOT SHRINK OR EXPAND IN MOIST OR DRY INVIRONMENT
The kind of bamboo used is 30% stronger than solid oak, teak, acacia or any other wood. It is less likely to warp, chip or crack than other solid woods. Only from this brand.
UPGRADED RUBBER PADS - POWERFUL GRIPS, STRONGER AND CLEANER
A floor-gripper silicone to protect your flooring and provide you with a more stable footing. Replacing the slippery black rubber, other brands are using.
Folded and well-packed in a custom box, ready to be sent to you or to your love ones.
Roll like a towel for space saving and easy storage at home and with your beach & camping luggage.
Flexes, bends and adapts with the contours and curves of your floors. Solid & flat wood mats are not all stable.
EASY TO CLEAN & DRY
Because everything in the bathroom can get molds, wash and dry the mat as needed. Avoid being wet or soaked in water for more than 72 hours.
How to make your bamboo bath mat safer to use
- Wash your new bamboo bath mat prior to first use.
- Do not remove the safety rubber pads.
- Prior to use, test if it works well on your intended floor spot.
- Rinse and dry every after use to remove buildups from soap, bath oil or shampoo.
- Its rubber back works well on clean surface. Clean its spot periodically. Be careful using with a bath oil.
- Vacuum to remove trapped hairs and fibers. Brush to remove buildups. Blot with a rug to fast-dry. (Optional)
Bathroom Safety Recommendations for Everyone
- It is recommended that you keep the bathroom clean and organized.
- Keep the floor outside the tub or shower dry. Avoid water splashing outside of the bathtub.
- Watch out and beware for spills of shampoo, bath oil or shower gel on the floor.
- Do not use towel bars for extra support and balance. It is not safe. Install grab bars.
- Sit on a bath chair or bench when taking a shower.
- Set the temperature on your water heater to 120°F (49°C) to prevent burns.
- Ensure the lights are well-lit and bright to minimize chances of tripping while you make your way to and out of the bathroom.
- Support seniors and kids. Support can mean helping your child or senior loved one in and out of the tub.
A safer bathroom can help prevent falls and other accidents that can lead to injuries.
Again we say.
Get support from a caregiver.
Support can mean helping your senior/kid loved one in and out of the tub, shower or bathroom.
Shop only from us.
You might also like
Based on 28 reviews