Our spinning fishing reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, it is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Features a die-cast aluminum body, side plate, and rotor, machine cut pinion gear and the Okuma Dual Force Drag system that utilizes a traditional top drag stack in concert with an oversized Carbonite drag washer beneath the spool to increase high-end drag output as well as spool stability under load. The Azores family of reels feature dual anti-reverse systems.
The one-way clutch bearing is joined by a ratcheting anti-reverse that is molded into the bottom of the rotor separating the item from its competition. The Mechanical Stabilization System keeps all key components aligned.
Left/Right Hand Saltwater Spinning Fishing Reel
- Precision Dual Force Drag System
- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise drag settings
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Dual anti-reverse systems for maximum security for sizes 55 to 92