The Right to Shower Joy Bar Soap
Fair, Wholesome, and Good for All
The Right to Shower Bar Soap helps you make a difference with every shower you take. Every bar of soap you buy helps The Right to Shower turn ordinary trucks and buses into mobile showers for people experiencing homelessness.
The skin-nourishing formula can be used on the body, face, and hands, letting everyone get clean from head to toe. It features the refreshing scent of Joy, uplifting the body and mind with the fragrance of tangerine and honeysuckle.
At a Glance:
- Each purchase helps bring mobile showers to people experiencing homelessness
- Skin-nourishing bar soap handmade in small batches
- Gentle formula can be used on the body, face, and hands
- 100-percent vegan and not tested on animals*; sulfate-, alcohol-, and paraben-free**
- Made with Rainforest Alliance Certified Organic palm oil***
Mindfully Made with Sustainable Ingredients
The Right to Shower Bar Soap is a skin-nourishing body soap handmade with care in small batches. It uses naturally derived cleaners that are 100-percent vegan and not tested on animals.* The formula is sulfate-, alcohol-, and paraben-free**, and is made in the USA with US and imported ingredients including Rainforest Alliance Certified palm oil.***
*Vegan Action Certified by Vegan Awareness Foundation, issued 8/6/2018.
**Based on the ingredients used in the manufacturing of the product. For detailed ingredient list, kindly check the manufacturer website.
***Certified Organic by Mayacert Certifier under the National Organic Program of the United States of America Title 7 CFR part 205, certificate No: 353 2008 123/17-205, issued date 10/10/17.
The Right to Shower
Feel Good by Doing Good
Here at The Right to Shower, we believe that cleanliness is a fundamental human right. But every day, up to 550,000 Americans face reduced access to basic sanitation and hygiene. That’s where The Right to Shower steps in. Each purchase you make will help ensure that everyone has access to a shower.
Bringing Joy and Dignity
In partnership with organizations such as Lava Mae, The Right to Shower helps support the transformation of ordinary trucks and busses into mobile showers. These mobile showers bring hygiene and other essential services directly to the people who need them most, helping fight inequality and restore dignity.
See How You’re Making a Difference
At the Right to Shower website, you can track how your purchase is actively helping our partners give everyone the Right to Shower. Together, we can make sure everyone has access to a shower, every day. So, wake up, take a shower, and join us.
Climate Pledge Friendly
- The Right to Shower Joy Bar Soap is crafted to be fair, wholesome and good for all with a sulfate free, paraben free, alcohol free and skin nourishing formula
- Let our skin nourishing bar soap uplift your body and mind with the scent of Tangerine and Honeysuckle, leaving your skin feeling renewed and refreshed, while you help bring mobile showers and hope to people living on the streets
- Our products can only be good if they are good for all. We make 100% vegan soap that is NOT tested on animals, and packaged in 100% recycled carton paper
- The Right to Shower Joy Bar Soap is handmade in small batches in the USA with US and imported ingredients such as sustainably sourced Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Oil
- We believe the access to cleanliness is a fundamental human right, so we’ve made a shower soap that can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash, by everyone from head to toe