At a Glance:
- Simple. Gourmet. Asian. Cuisine.
- Low Saturated Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Ready in Just 2 Minutes
- Product of USA
Thai-Style Peanut Sesame Noodle Bowl
With Cooked Hokkien Noodles
Enjoy some Thai peanut pleasure at home! Our incredibly rich and flavorful sauce, blended with tender Hokkien noodles, bok choy, cabbage, sesame seeds and layers of roasted peanuts make this Thai dish a peanut lover's obsession. Put away the take-out menus - you can go nuts in 2 minutes.
Delicious Hokkien Noodles
These wheat-based noodles are used in many Asian countries because they are thin and easily draw in flavor, making them ideal for stir-fries and soups. Our noodles are fully cooked and then vacuum-sealed for maximum freshness and are tender and delicious when added to water or soup.
Non-GMO Project Verified
Easy to Prepare
Annie Chun’s - Simple Gourmet Asian Cuisine
At Annie Chun’s, we make delicious, easy-to-prepare, Asian-inspired dishes that you can feel good about. That’s our promise, and we don’t take it lightly. It’s what drives us each day to make our foods easier to enjoy and better for you, without sacrificing the vibrant aromas, flavors and textures that we all love.
- Delicious Noodles - Now enjoy a classic Japanese street food at home or on the go!
- NON-GMO Project Verified! HEALTHY - It's Vegan with No Trans Fat, Low Saturated Fat, and No Cholesterol
- #1 Selling Brand of Asian Specialty Single-Serve Entrees [Source: IRI Total US - MULO, Latest 52 Weeks Ending 3/22/2020]
- EASY-TO-PREPARE - Conveniently packaged in microwave-safe bowl; Heated and ready to eat in just 2 minutes! Great for quick lunch or dinner.
- Made in USA - Includes (6) 7.8-ounce container