- OUR BEST SELLER: Our #1 best-selling product, If You Care Parchment Sheets comes as pack of 12 boxes, with each box containing 24 sheets, providing a total of 228 pre-cut, standard sized, brown colored baking liners;
- SILICONE COATED: What makes our parchment paper unique is that it is coated with silicone, unlike most parchment papers that are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metal that can leave toxic trace elements in your food and baked goods;
- BETTER BAKING SHEETS: Our FSC Certified unbleached parchment sheets are made of heavy duty, greaseproof, nonstick paper which is chlorine free and compostable; No pan greasing is needed and it is microwave safe;
- VERSATILE KITCHEN USES: Our parchment paper can be used for baking, roasting, reheating, and wrapping leftovers; Additionally, it will not affect the taste of your food; Each sheet measures 12;5 in; x 16 in;
- QUALITY WITH INTEGRITY: If You Care kitchen and household items are carefully crafted to have the least environmental impact possible, while at the same time, delivering the highest quality products
You might also like
Sale price $39.99 Regular price
On Sale from $24.99 Regular price
Compost Bin and Filters, Stainless Steel Indoor Compost Bucket, Odorless 1.3 Gallon Compost Pail with Carrying Handle
Sale price $49.50 Regular price
Based on 8 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon. Thank you! your review was submitted
Purchase as many products as possible in this brand. Individually pre-cut sheets are a great idea. My daughters were impressed and scooped a bunch from me.
I buy this product through the Subscribe and Save program because love it that much!We use it for lining baking sheets for everything..corn dogs.. mozzarella sticks...bagel bites...(I have 2 teen sons ????).Awesome for baking cookies (my mother-in-law swears by them).Precut so even teenage sons weak from hunger can use them to make cleanup quick.
I trust this company above other with unbleached parchment paper. I've been using it for a decade. This paper is a big part of my baking regime. It makes clean up easier, Food comes off easily. I love this product!
I love this parchment paper for its the perfect size and I don't need to cut. I order by the case because its only carried at one grocery stores about 30 miles from my home. I love just going to my pantry for a new box instead of across the county.
As a busy mom, I love these. On a busy night, it's super helpful to be able to quickly pull out a sheet that's perfectly pre-cut to size. Sounds silly but makes a big difference. Love that this product is unbleached and gives me peace of mind to know there are no questionable chemicals touching our food. Box states that the sheets are safe up to 428-degrees. If I had a complaint that would be it; I don't feel comfortable broiling my food on these and wish I could.
I love this parchment paper and always have it on hand, however the last time I ordered a case of it one of the rolls was not the precut sheets but just the regular parchment paper, so basically I was shorted one box of the sheets. I did not notice it until a month or so later when I finished up my previous rolls. If you order a case check it right away; all the boxes should say baking "sheets" not baking paper.
I have used parchment paper in the rolls and always complained about having to rip or cut the correct size pieces off. This packet of baking paper allows me to quickly cover my pans without trying to cut them off the roll. Buying packs of 12 boxes assures me I won't run out for a long time!
This is the only parchment paper I've used, but I haven't been tempted to switch to another brand, which says a lot.Because it tends to roll itself back up after it's been cut, I just flip it "upside down" so that it tries to curl into the pan.Because there's no integrated cutter, I pull it out an extra few inches and treat one of the bottom corners of the package as the "cutting edge". It's sturdier than the first edge after the paper leaves the roll and gives a cleaner cut, even if there's a little more "tail" hanging out of the package afterwards.