The spinning reels feature a 6.2:1 gear ratio and are available in three sizes to meet your fishing needs. Like its baitcasting cousin, the Mach Crush spinning reel has performance features throughout, including:
A premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing, and a smooth and powerful sealed carbon fiber drag system, a strong aluminum body and sideplate, with a lightweight high strength Carbon C40 Skeletal Speed Rotor with an aluminum bail wire, a S-curve oscillation system to precisely load the double anodized braid ready knurled aluminum spool, a quality solid brass pinion gear and durable stainless steel main shaft driven by an aluminum handle with Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob and Lew’s Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold.
- 11 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings
- Double anodized braid ready aluminum spool
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Sealed carbon multi-disc drag system
- High strength solid brass speed gears, precision cut on Hamadi CNC machines
- Right or Left hand retrieve