Genuine Replacement Filter Designed specifically for the LV-PUR131 & LV-PUR131S, these certified brand replacement air filters allow you to keep producing fresh air for your home.
Replacing the Air Filters To replace your the air filters in your LV-PUR131 or LV-PUR131S air purifier follow the steps below:
1) With the air purifier off, unplug the air purifier and remove the back cover.
2) Remove the old air filters and properly dispose of them.
3) Unwrap the new air filters. Place the Activated Carbon filter inside the housing first, making sure the pull tabs are facing the opening.
4) Install the True HEPA filter into the housing; make sure the pull tabs are facing the opening.
5) Replace the back cover onto the housing.
6) Plug in and turn on the air purifier. Use a pen or a pencil to press the black reset button inside the vent on the side of the air purifier. The "Change Filter" symbol should now be off. Be sure to also clean the dust sensor on the side of the air purifier using a clean cotton swab.
2 x Fine Preliminary w/ True HEPA Filters
2 x Activated Carbon Filters